Monday, January 28, 2008

Scans 1-5



"See-Through Desk"
Epson Scan
Made to look like the underneath of my desk is see-through. Has a very "I Spy" sort of feel to it. The pencils, sharpie, and scissors are mine, the Lego and spring belong to Adam Rebottaro, the button belongs to someone in the Auxier family, the toy car belongs to my brother, the USB cover and USB to Mouse port belong to my father, and the screw belongs to a resident in Millikan who moved out.




"The Impostor"
Epson Scan
Found some pills, threw them on the scanner. Then I threw in the impostor.



"Morning Prayers"
Epson Scan
The back of a book made to look like wallpaper. The bottle cap, pin, and button are supposed to be wall hangings.



"The Beginning & End"
Epson Scan
My USB drive held in the palm of my hand. I had to keep perfectly still for 2 minutes with my hand on the scanner.



"Static Burn"
Epson Scan
A little bit of playing and trickery goes a long way. I'll never be able to recreate this.

No comments: