Saturday, July 5, 2008

2008

Hey!
Oh how I have hoped for you
How's it going?
My God, you're so beautiful
You want to see my house?
I can't stop staring at you
Have a seat, I'll get some drinks.
Maybe wait to start the movie
Sorry no one else is here.
More room on the couch for us
I can't believe you haven't seen this!
I want to hold your hand
"It's goddamn freezing on this beach!"
I want to hold your hand
"I don't constantly talk!"
I want to hold your hand
"I'm just...happy. I've never felt that before."
I just want to hold your hand
Do you need to go?
Please don't go. Please not yet!
I'll see you later
I'll call tomorrow, okay?
Bye...
...sweet heart

1 comment:

How Long Have I Been Asleep? said...

In love with this for a lot of reasons but none more-so than "The Eternal Sunshine..." references. So nice. Oh so nice.